How to solve the problem of residual film in the process of silk screen printing
Acrylic display racks are not only limited to the products listed, but more are used for brand promotion, corporate image promotion, etc. Therefore, many customers have requested the company's logo and products at the beginning of the acrylic display rack customization. The instructions are printed on the acrylic display stand. At this time, in order to meet the needs of customers, we need to use silk screen technology. I believe that in the silk screen process, we generally encounter the problem of the base film residue in the silk screen printing process of acrylic display, then the base film residue in the silk screen process of the acrylic display frame. How should the problem be solved?
To understand the problem of residual film in the process of acrylic screen printing, we must first understand why the base film will remain in the process of acrylic silk screen printing:
1. Improper selection of exposure light source
2. Screen cloth pigment is unevenly applied
3. The drying temperature is too high to cause thermal gluing
4. The use of sensitizer and preparation time is too long
5. Underexposure or overexposure
6. When the printing plate is used, the contact between the emperor and the film is not real.
7. The time, method and strength of the punching board are incorrectly caused.
9. The development time is not enough
So since the problem has been found, how should we solve the problem of the residual film in the process of screen printing on the acrylic display?
1. Perform an exposure experiment before starting to adjust the exposure time.
2. Increase the tension of the screen, you can use the net slurry for uniform sizing
3. Control the drying temperature according to the instructions of the photoresist
4. Reasonable choice of light source, it is recommended to use strong ultraviolet light, which is halogen lamp
5. Shorten the time interval of use
6. Use vacuum adsorption or other means to make it tightly bonded
7. Check the transparency and blackness of the bottom plate
8. Correct hedge time and method and strength control
9. Increase the development time, reveal the graphic
The problem of the residual film in the silk screen process of the acrylic display frame is shared here today. If you want to know more about the acrylic display stand, please continue to pay attention to us.
For more information about acrylic displays, welcome to visit professional Chinese acrylic displays manufacturer website: https://www.sk-display.com