Copyright © SK Display Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved
1. Good oxidation resistance, not easy to deform and discolor.
2. Lightweight, acrylic material density is smaller than glass, much lighter than the same volume of material.
3. Easy to shape, not easy to break, compared with the commonly used glass and ordinary plastic products on the market, the advantages of the new material acrylic are very obvious.
4. Good transparency, strong resistance and good plasticity. Compared with ordinary plastic materials, the transparency of acrylic frames is good, and the transparency of transparent plates is better than that of glass. Compared with the traditional material of glass, the advantages of acrylic are more prominent, and the strong resistance is a distinct advantage. It is said that in some countries it has been legislated that the window glass of children's activity venues will be replaced by acrylic sheets, precisely because of its strong resistance and non-breaking.
5. Processing The acrylic photo frame can be softened and shaped at 180 ° C, and can be shaped by cooling to room temperature.