Copyright © SK Display Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved
Acrylic boxes have been applied to all aspects of life and are popular with people. Acrylic boxes are well sealed and highly transparent, reflecting light under the illumination of light. Today, I will introduce you to the production method and precautions for the use of acrylic boxes.
Acrylic boxes are made as follows:
1. cutting. First choose high-quality acrylic materials, and set the appropriate cutting size, you can choose the color you like according to your needs.
2, polishing. The cut acrylic cut surface is opaque and rough, and it looks unattractive. Therefore, it needs to be polished and polished, and after polishing, it will achieve a very transparent effect.
3. Bonding. The five panels of the acrylic box are spliced ??together, and the glue is glued between the surface and the surface. After the glue is dry, it takes a while for the acrylic to fuse well and is very firm. Together with a special cover, such an acrylic box is finished and looks both beautiful and practical.
The precautions for the use of acrylic boxes are as follows:
1. The thermal expansion coefficient of acrylic is very large. When fixing or placing, pay attention to the change of temperature, and consider leaving room for expansion and contraction.
2. When the temperature of the plexiglass is about 70 degrees, it will be deformed. When it is heated to more than 100 degrees, it will soften. Therefore, the use temperature should be below 100 degrees.
3, plexiglass polishing, if it is a small scratch, you can directly wipe with a rag or toilet paper with a little toothpaste.
4. the acrylic box is easy to break, pay attention to protect the surface when handling.
5. When cleaning the acrylic box, just use 1% soapy water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth dampened with soapy water. Do not use hard objects or dry rub.
The above describes the production method and precautions of the acrylic box. Everyone has a certain understanding. It can be seen that the production of the acrylic box includes cutting, polishing and bonding. When using it, it is necessary to pay attention to the influence of temperature. For more information about custom acrylic box, please contact us!